The question on everyones mind; who am i?

1 comment

I’m merely an 18 year old hoodrat, with an urge to let all her thoughts, passions, obsessions, desires, ideas, creative products, and everything else be known to the great people of today. A way of letting everything be still. Its simple. This blog will be as much of a indulgence into my own existence, as it is letting ya’ll be in the whoknow of the whatnow.
If you hate it, tell me why. If you love it, tell me why. If you agree, lets be best friends. If you disagree, lets be friends. Write things; test me. Ask me; read me. Let me into your world.
I’m not the type to over think what I write or share or post or whathavyou. I think i’m going to like this.
Tell me what you think. Its just as important.
Enough pretentious talk, ima get started fo real.
-Dr.Nourozi

1 comment:

  1. Dr Nourozi, you complete me. I, Max Power, am forever in your debt. Please share with me once more your wisdom so I may bask in your eternal glory. Perhaps one day I may be half as great as you. For when that day comes I shall be a happy man. But until then I will just nod at you with approval every time you come into Spice Traders.

    ReplyDelete