I really love.

Leave a Comment
After watching a couple documentaries from the 'Extraordinary People', one about 'The boy who sees with no eyes' and 'The girl with the new face' I felt completely overwhelmed with the majestic and beautiful nature of humans. I felt completely humble and meek and I couldn't help but shed a few tears, as I still am.

It just made me realize again, that we are each such beautiful beings - even with our flaws. The flaws are what make us beautiful. You do not look at a rose that is missing a few petals and think it is ugly, do you? You cannot tell me that a tree growing some moss is ugly, can you? It is all beautiful, flaws included.

I just felt compelled to write about this overflowing feeling of love I have for humanity right now. I just felt like giving the people in those documentaries a giant hug, and to tell them how beautiful they are.

Yes, yes I do.
I never want anyone to feel ugly, to feel alienated, to feel alone or hopeless. I feel like love is the answer to all those feelings, and I really do love everyone, it's just sometimes I am more aware of it.

We really are capable of more things than we can ever know. Humans are just so remarkable, that there are no limits apart from what we limit ourselves to. I mean, this child who lost his eyesight (as explained in the documentary) taught himself how to see using sounds to create 'visual-maps'. Who would have ever thought this was possible?

Everything, everyone is just so beautiful. Beautiful in the way that thousands of events have shaped them into who they are. Beautiful in the way that there are millions of personality traits for each person that makes them different to all others. Beautiful of their ambitions they have somehow aspired to along their journey. Beautiful in every sense.

I suppose I am finally being able to see people not as 'people', but as souls. To feel their feeling and to regard them not as their external presentation, but the psychology behind it, the pure beauty of the apparent nature of that person. I can feel that humble and noble spirit in each person, and that is why it is so beautiful to me. Because we are all just human, and that's the best bit.

Sometimes, the hardest part of life is to just be yourself. But it is also the most b-e-a-utiful.

Dr.Nourozi: Diagnoses - Beauty in Diversity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment