Recovered the guitar from its dusty palace!

Leave a Comment
After being inspired by a girl suffering from Trichotillomania who had house-loads of talent for art, film, and life i decided that it's time for this girl to get her name out into the open! I shall be posting covers, originals, paintings, and loads of other things into the world; whether it be through my blog, on the street, in cafes or to my friends.


With my move to artsy Wellington a mere week or so away ive been searching for flats and exerting all my mental efforts into my fresh start, it should be good!

I did a really quick cover of MGMT's Pieces of What and posted it onto youtube today to kick start my adventure! You can check it out here :] I also made a cover of Teardrop by Massive Attack which is such a beautiful song nobody could do it justice (except for Newton Faulkner maybe) which you can check out here!

Basically what im trying to say is that ITS TIME ITS TIME TO SHINE!

Keep posted oh lovely ones

-Dr.Nourozi - prescription: inspiration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment